This session demonstrates the bare basics of contacts: how to add them, delete them, wipe them permanently and how to deal with duplicates.
- The contact finder
- Adding persons, organizations and links
- Persons, organizations and links in the contact finder
- Human resources and users
- Deleting contacts and wiping them permanently
- The context menu
- Goal: After this session, you will be able to add the different types of contacts and manage them. You will know the different types of fields and understand where to add contact details. You will be able to recognize users and human resources in the contact finder.
- Intended for: All new users of Yesplan. Ideally, you are already familiar with events and you also understand the concepts of contacts.