The time of an event is crucial when organizing it. When does an event start? When do the artists arrive? In this training, you learn how you can create and edit different types of time schedules.
- The day line in Yesplan
- Absolute schedule items: definition, creation (mouse and keyboard), end time, advantages and disadvantages
- Relative schedule items: definition, creation, advantages and disadvantages
- Start and end time of the event
- Deleting schedule items.
- Goal: After this session, you will be able to add a time schedule for a single event using absolute or relative times. You will understand the notion of the day line in Yesplan and you know what to look out for when removing a schedule item.
- Intended for: All new users of Yesplan, irrespective of their computer skills. Certainly follow this training if you have to set the time schedule of events.