Status, Profile and Labels§
When you organize an event, its planning process and context are very important. In this session, we will present a fictional planning process and you will learn about statuses, profiles and labels.
- Definition of status, profile and labels
- Demonstration with a fictional planning process and the statuses “Concept”, “Pencil”, “Confirmed”, “In progress” and “Done”
- Preferences: standard event profile and notifications for updates
- Goal: After this session, you will understand what profiles, statuses and labels are used for in Yesplan. You will know how Yesplan works with a planning process and you will be able to set the correct status and profile for an event. You will understand an “option” and a “locked” event and you can set your personal preferences.
- Intended for: All new users of Yesplan. This session introduces crucial Yesplan concepts.