On this page, you will learn the basic concepts of contacts and how to edit, search and book them.
Learn all about the basic concepts of contacts.
- Duration: 8 minutes
- Persons, Human Resources and Users
- Goal: After this session, you will understand the basic concepts of contacts and how these are related.
- Intended for: All new users of Yesplan.
This session demonstrates the bare basics of contacts: how to add them, delete them, wipe them permanently and how to deal with duplicates.
- Duration: 16 minutes
- The Contact Finder
- Adding persons, organizations and links
- Persons, organizations and links in the Contact Finder
- Human resources and users
- Deleting contacts and wiping them permanently
- The context menu
- Goal: After this session, you will be able to add the different types of contacts and manage them. You will know the different types of fields and understand where to add contact details. You will be able to recognize users and human resources in the contact finder.
- Intended for: All new users of Yesplan. Ideally, you are already familiar with events and you also understand the concepts of contacts.
Searching and Booking Contacts§
In this session, you will learn some advanced methods to search for contacts. You will also see how you can book contacts on a custom data field and how you can check a contact’s bookings.
- Duration: 13 minutes
- Searching: filters, columns, search queries and saving them.
- Booking existing and new contacts
- How to see a contact’s bookings
- Goal: After this session, you will be able to change the appearance of the contact finder and execute some advanced search queries. You will also be able to book contacts on events and inspect a contact’s existing bookings.
- Intended for: All new users of Yesplan. Ideally, you are already familiar with events. You also understand the concepts of contacts and know how to manage them.